Distinguished Lecture Series
- Date & Time
- November 2020 - June 2021 | Late Afternoon
- ZOOM online lecture
Professor Xihong Lin
January 14, 2021 | 10:30am
- Professor Philip Kim will provide a historical overview of the epidemic in Wuhan, present the transmission regression models for estimating transmission rates and other implications from the COVID-19 data.
Professor Philip Kim
February 2, 2021 | 10am
- Professor Philip Kim will discuss several research efforts to realise unusual quasiparticle pairing mesoscopic devices based on stacked vdW interfaces between 2-dimensional materials.
Professor Sir Richard Catlow (MAE, FLSW, FRS)
November 11, 2020 | 5pm
- Professor Sir Richard Catlow will discuss how this powerful combination of the concerted use of synchrotron, neutron and modelling techniques might be applied more widely in catalytic science.
Mr Eberhard Schoeneburg
November 2, 2020 | 4:30-5:30pm
- Mr Eberhard Schoeneburg, Chairman and CEO of Brain-Net Ltd. will discuss the current state of the art and especially the future of BIT.