1980 BSc graduate
“Apply scientific analysis in daily life practically and practicably.”
- Financial Commentator
- Fellow of Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute
- Fellow of The Hong Kong Institute of Directors
- Founding Voting Member of The University of Hong Kong Foundation
- Investment Consultant of Finance Committee of St John’s College, The University of Hong Kong
- Former Fellow and Council Member of St John’s College, The University of Hong Kong
- Oak Anniversary Distinguished Alumnus of Wah Yan College Kowloon
- Former School Manager of Wah Yan College Kowloon
- Past Chairman of Wah Yan College Kowloon Past Students’ Association
- Past President of Rotary Club Hong Kong North West
- Former Director of Pok Oi Hospital Board
Being a certified banker, as well as fellow of Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute and Hong Kong Institute of Directors respectively, Mr Peter Wing-Leung LAI has been working in global financial field for nearly 4 decades. Ever since 1992, he has been giving commentaries on global financial markets, especially those of China and Hong Kong, through international and local mass media such as TV, radio, newspaper, financial magazines and internets. His ways of analysing the global equities markets from practical experience of genuine trading have enlightened the mind of public retail investors about trading strategies, investment tactics, ascertaining real orders, identifying fake orders/messages, avoiding traps, predicting market crashes, etc. He has been delivering financial talks and seminars to the public and professional bodies too.
Mr LAI has also been being involved in charitable activities in many organizations for the betterment of our society and the world, such as donating all revenues of his book for charitable use.