- Omics and Systems Biology
- Stem cell and Regenerative Biology
- From molecules to cells
- Epigenetics/genetic of cancer
- Gene regulatory network
- Signaling pathways
- Cancer omics
- Cancer drug development
- Non-coding RNA in cancer
- Chromatin remodeler in cancer
- microRNA in cancer
- Drug combination against cancer
- Cancer gene database
- Cancer genetics
- Omics tool development
Eva Chiu Technician, School of Biological Sciences
Beibei Ru PhD candidate, School of Biological Sciences
Yin Tong PhD candidate, School of Biological Sciences
Qingzheng Kang PhD candidate, School of Biological Sciences
Yunxing Huang PhD candidate, School of Biological Sciences
Publications and News
- Ru B*, Sun J*, Kang Q, Tong Y, Zhang J. (2018) A framework for identifying dysregulated chromatin regulators as master regulators in human cancer. Bioinformatics. bty836. (*co-first author)
- Chen M, Zhang J, Berger AH, Diolombi MS, Ng C, Fung J, Bronson RT, Castillo-Martin M, Thin TH, Cordon-Cardo C, Plevin R, Pandolfi PP. (2018) Compound haploinsufficiency of DOK2 and DUSP4 cooperates to promote lung tumorigenesis. Journal of Clinical Investigation. (accepted)
- Ru B, Tong Y, Zhang J. (2018) MR4Cancer: a web server prioritizing master regulators for cancer. Bioinformatics. bty658
- Tong Y*, Sun J*, Wong CF, Kang Q, Ru B, Wong CN, Chan AS, Leung SY, Zhang J. (2018) MICMIC: identification of DNA methylation of distal regulatory regions with causal effects on tumorigenesis. Genome Biology. 19:73. (*co-first author)
- Tong Y, Ru B, Zhang J. (2018) miRNACancerMAP: an integrative web server inferring miRNA regulation network for cancer. Bioinformatics. bty320.
- Ru B, Sun J, Tong Y, Wong CN, Chandra A, Tang ATS, Chow LKY, Wun WL, Levitskaya Z, Zhang J. (2018) CR2Cancer: a database for chromatin regulators in human cancer. Nucleic Acids Research. 46(D1):D918-D924.
- Chen M, Zhang J, Sampieri K, Clohessy JG, Mendez L, Gonzalez-Billalabeitia E, Liu XS, Lee YR, Fung J, Katon JM, Menon AV, Webster KA, Ng C, Palumbieri MD, Diolombi MS, Breitkopf SB, Teruya-Feldstein J, Signoretti S, Bronson RT, Asara JM, Castillo-Martin M, Cordon-Cardo C, Pandolfi PP. (2018) An aberrant SREBP-dependent lipogenic program promotes metastatic prostate cancer. Nature Genetics. 50:206-18.
- Bezzi M, Seitzer N, Ishikawa T, Reschke M, Chen M, Wang G, Mitchell C, Ng C, Katon J, Lunardi A, Signoretti S, Clohessy JG, Zhang J, Pandolfi PP. (2018) Diverse genetic-driven immune landscapes dictate tumor progression through distinct mechanisms. Nature Medicine. 24:165-75.
- Chen M, Wan L, Zhang J, Zhang J, Mendez L, Clohessy J, Berry K, Victor J, Yin Q, Yuan Z, Wei W, Pandolfi PP. (2018) Deregulated PP1α phosphatase activity towards MAPK activation is antagonized by a tumor suppressive failsafe mechanism. Nature Communications. 9:159.