Dr. LI, Yiliang
Department of Earth Sciences, Faculty of Science, HKU
- 2859 8021
- Room 304, James Lee Science Building, The University of Hong Kong
- Environmental geology/microbiology
- Earth system sciences
- origin and evolution of life
- Mineral records of early life on Earth and Martian analogs
- A. Angles, Y.L. Li (2017) Similar ring structures on Mars and Tibetan Plateau confirm recent tectonism on Martian Northern polar region. International Journal of Astrobiology, 16, 355-359.
- Lv K., Norman L., Y.L. Li (2017) Oxygen-free biochemistry: the putative CHN foundation for exotic life in a hydrocarbon world? Astrobiology, 17, 1173-1181.
- K.P. Lv, L. Norman, Y.L. Li (2016) Restriction on the production of multi-wall carbon nanotubes and nanofibers by Gallionella sp. Geomicrobiology Journal, 33, 709-715.
- X.L. Hao, Y.L. Li (2015) Hexagonal plate-like magnetite nanocrystals produced in komatiite-H2O-CO2 reaction system at 450°C. International Journal of Astrobiology, 14, 547-553.
- Y.L. Li (2012) Hexagonal platelet-like magnetite as biosignature of thermophilic iron-reducing bacteria and its applications to the exploration of the modern deep, hot biosphere and the emergence of iron-reducing bacteria in early Precambrian oceans. Astrobiology, 12, 1100-1108.