Dr. LI, Eric Ah Lik
Lecturer, Department of Statistics & Actuarial Science, Faculty of Science, HKU
BSc(HK); MEcon, PhD(Syd)
- 3917 8142
- 2858 9041
- Rm 117, Run Run Shaw Building
- risk management, introductory statistics
- Real option theory and applications; Resource economics; Quantitative trading; Quantum computing, blockchain and smart contracts
- simulation in quantitative trading, blockchain security
Publications and news:
- Li, Eric A. L., (2017) “Factors Affecting Delay Discounting: the Real Option Approach”, International Journal of Psychological Studies; Vol. 9, No. 2; 2017, pp96-110.
- Li, Eric A.L., (2014), Targeting Multiple Management Objectives in Sustainable Fisheries, Journal of Management and Sustainability, 4(3), pp.54-64.
- Li, Eric A.L., (June, 2013), 計出你的投資勝算 (Quantitative Investment Strategies), contributing author, published by the Hong Kong Economic Journal.
- Li, Eric A.L., (2013), Test for the Real Option in Consumer Behaviour, Ricerche Economiche (Research in Economics) 68, pp.70-83.
- Li, E. and BN Ghosh (2009), Macroeconomic Vulnerability and Investment Risks in the Middle East and North Africa Region, Economia Internazionale, Vol. 61, No. 1, pp.1-40
- Li, Eric A. L., (2009), A Reply to the Option Value of Harvesting Revisited – The Comment, Marine Resource Economics, Vol. 24(1), 83-87.
- Li, E. and BN Ghosh (2007), Globalisation and Civil Liberty in Turkey, Economia Internazionale, Vol. 60(2), pp 157-180.
- Li, E., O. Mehmet and M. Tahiroglu, (2002), Social Capital Formation in Large-Scale Development Project, Canadian Journal of Development Studies, Vol. XXIII, No. 2, pp.335-358
- Li, E., (2000), Optimum Harvesting with Marine Reserves, November 2000, North American Journal of Fisheries Management, Vol. 20, No. 6, pp. 882-896.
- Li, E. (1999c) Expandability, Reversibility and Harvesting under Uncertainty, Fisheries Research, 44(2), pp.167-174.
- Li, E. (1999b), A Travel Cost Demand Model for Recreational Snapper Angling in Port Phillip Bay, Australia, July 1999, Transactions of the American Fisheries Society, Vol.128, No. 4, pp. 639-647.
- Li, E. (1999a), An Environmental Cooperation Agreement for the Asia-Pacific Region?, Australian Economic Review, June, pp 145-56
- Li, E. (1998b) Cooperative High Seas Straddling Stock Agreement as a Characteristic Function Game, Marine Resource Economics, 13(4), 247-258.
- Li, E. (1998a) Option Value of Harvesting - Theory and Evidence, Marine Resource Economics, 13(2), 135-142.
- Li, E. and S. Domberger (1995) An Ordered Probit Analysis of Price and Performance in Competitively Tendered Contracts, Australian Economic Review, June, pp. 14-22.
- Li, E., S. Domberger and C. Hall (1995) The Determinants of Price and Quality in Competitively Tendered Contracts, The Economic Journal, 105, pp. 1454-1470