Dr. LAW, Ka Ho
Lecturer, Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, HKU
- 2857 8591
- 2559 2225
- Room 314, Run Run Shaw Building, University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
- Linear algebra
- Discrete mathematics
- Game theory
- Guided study / project courses
- Service courses
- Contract bridge combinatorics
- Graph theory
- Mathematics of electoral systems
- Mathematics education
- (with Z. Hu and W. Zang) An Optimal Binding Number Condition for Bipancyclism, SIAM J. Discrete Math., 27, 597-618 (2013).
- (with K.M. To) Beating the Odds (HKMS Texts in General Education, Vol 9), Pearson, 2013.
- Numbers Save the Day (HKMS Texts in General Education, Vol 7), Pearson, 2012.
Awards and Honors
- 2005 - 2008 Croucher Foundation Research Studentship