Dr. Cheung, Man Ching
Assistant Lecturer, Department of Earth Sciences, Faculty of Science, HKU
- 2241 5472
- 1/F, Stephen Hui Geological Museum, James Lee Sciences Building, The University of Hong Kong
- Principles of Geology
- Geologic Heritage of Hong Kong
- Field and Laboratory Method
- Regional Field Studies
- Hong Kong Geology
- Earth Sciences Internship
- Paleoclimate Change
- Environmental Processes
- Cheung, M.C., Zong, Y., Zheng Z., Liu, Z., and Aitchison, J.C., 2017. Holocene temperature and precipitation variability on the central Tibetan Plateau revealed by multiple palaeo-climatic proxy records from an alpine wetland sequence. The Holocene vol. 27, issue 11: 1669-1681
- Cheung, M.C., Zong, Y., Wang, N., Aitchison, J.C., Zheng, Z., 2015. δ13Corg and n-alkane evidence for changing wetland conditions during a stable mid-late Holocene climate in the central Tibetan Plateau. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology 438: 203-212.
- Cheung, M.C., Zong, Y., Zheng Z., Huang K., Aitchison, J.C., 2014. A stable mid-late Holocene monsoon climate of the central Tibetan Plateau indicated by a pollen record. Quaternary International 333: 40-48.
- Ali, J.R., Cheung, M.C., Aitchison, J.C., Sun, Y.D., 2013. Paleomagnetic re-investigation of Early Permian rift basalts from the Baoshan Block, SW China: constrains on the site-of-origin of the Gondwana-derived eastern Cimmerian terranes. Geophys. Jour. Int., 193: 650-663.