Professor CHAU, Hoi Fung
Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, HKU
B.Sc., Ph.D. HKU; M.IEEE.; F.Inst.P.
- 2859 1925
- 2559 9152
- Room 520, CYM Physics Building, The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
- Atomic and Quantum Physics Group: Quantum Computing and Information Theory
Quantum Information Processing
- Decoy-State Quantum Key Distribution With More Than Three Types Of Photon Intensity Pulses", H. F. Chau, Physical Review A (Rapid Communications), 97, 040301(R) (2018).
- "Quantum Key Distribution Using Qudits That Each Encode One Bit Of Raw Key", H.F. Chau, Physical Review A, 92, 062324 (2015).
- "Metrics on Unitary Matrices and their Application to Quantifying the Degree of Non-commutativity between Unitary Matrices", H.F. Chau, Quantum Information and Computation, 11, 721-740 (2011).
- "Unconditionally Secure Key Distribution in Higher Dimensions by Depolarization", H.F. Chau, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 51, 1451-1468 (2005).
- "Practical scheme to share a secret key through a quantum channel with a 27.6% Bit Error Rate", H. F. Chau, Physical Review A, 66, 060302(R): 1-4 (2002).
- "Unconditional Security of Quantum Key Distribution over Arbitrarily Long Distances", H.K. Lo and H.F. Chau, Science, 283, 2050-2056 (1999).
- "Is Quantum Bit Commitment Really Possible?", H.K. Lo and H.F. Chau, Physical Review Letters, 78, 3410-3413 (1997).