BASc(AppliedAI) - Impacts the world with the limitless power of AI
The Programme Programme website
- Highlights AI applications in diverse areas so that students can develop the intellectual capacity essential to meeting new challenges
- Gives students both fundamental and practical knowledge in the design and construction of intelligent systems so that they can apply their skills in a variety of career settings
- Supported by a wide range of courses in computer science, geography, mathematics, psychology, statistics, and urban studies which emphasise problem-based learning
- Nurtures students to transfer interdisciplinary scientific knowledge into a range of integrated applications and technological innovations
- New option for elite students: Provides formal academic training to elite students who wish to join the AI profession
- Featured concentrations: AI technology, AI in business and finance, AI in medicine, AI in smart city, or AI in neurocognitive science
- Career prospects: Connects the exploding demand of the AI market in diverse areas: science and technology, environmental protection, medical informatics, health care, business, banking, finance, urban development, neurocognitive science, etc.
- Interdisciplinary training: Facilitates a coordinated approach to teaching and learning across different disciplinary fields in collaboration with the Faculties of Engineering, Social Sciences and Architecture
BASc(AppliedAI) Curriculum Structure* (240 Credits)
Spanning over 4 years of full-time study
*May subject to change
Concentration & Electives
2nd MAJOR /
To view the 6224 BASc (Applied AI) admission talk presentation file, please click here.