Admissons Talk@Zoom - 6688 Science Master Class
- Date & Time
- November 24, 2020 | 5pm
- ZOOM online lecture (https://bit.ly/3294uv3)
- What are the key features of this new double degree elite programme?
- How does the curriculum structure facilitate students to attain 2 degrees at accelerated pace?
- What are the roles of Science Masters (renowned scientists in the Faculty) throughout the programme?
- How do they help students achieve their scholastic potential in their research fields?
Professor Alice WONG, Associate Dean (Teaching & Learning), Faculty of Science
Professor Wing Sum CHEUNG, Director of Undergraduate Admissions, Faculty of Science
Revisiting the admissions talk: