Dr. ZHANG, Haiyu
Assistant Lecturer, Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, HKU
B.Sc. Fudan; M.Phil., Ph.D. CityU
- 2241 5216
- 2559 2225
- Room 311, Run Run Shaw Building, University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
- University Mathematics
- Multivariable Calculus and Linear Algebra
- Partial Differential Equations
- Asymptotic analysis
- Special functions
- Integral equations
- Ordinary differential equations
- Synchronization of markovian switching stochastic complex networks with hybrid coupling via aperiodically intermittent pinning control, 2018 Chinese Control and Decision Conference (CCDC), (2018).
- Synchronization of Hybrid-coupled Delayed Dynamical Networks with Noises by Partial Mixed Impulsive Control Strategy, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 492, 1181-1193, (2017).
- Finite-time Cluster Synchronization in Nonlinearly-coupled Delayed Networks of Nonidentical Delayed Dynamic Systems, 36th Chinese Control Conference (CCC2017), (2017).
- On The Connection Formulas of the Fourth Painlevé Transcendent, Analysis and Applications, No. 7, pp 419-448 (2009).
On The Connection Formulas of the third Painlevé Transcendent, Discrete and continuous dynamical systems, Volume 23, No. 1&2, pp 541-560 (2009).
Asymptotic Solutions of A Fourth Order Differential Equation, Studies in Applied Mathematics, Volume 118, No. 2, pp 133-152 (2007).