Professor ZANG, Wenan
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, HKU
B.Sc. NUDT; M.Sc. Academia Sinica; Ph.D. Rutgers
- 2859 2254
- 2559 2225
- Room 417, Run Run Shaw Building, University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
- Optimization theory
- Discrete mathematics
- Linear algebra
- Packing and covering
- Stable matchings and kernels
- Traveling salesman problem
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Integer Programming
- Algorithm Design
- Graph Theory
Awards and Honors
- Faculty Knowledge Exchange Award (as a team member), University of Hong Kong, 2012.
- Outstanding Researcher Award, University of Hong Kong, 2011.
- Research Output Prize, University of Hong Kong, 2011.
- Overseas and Hong Kong, Macau Young Scholars Collaborative Research Fund, National Science Foundation of China, 2009. (This award was previously known as "Overseas Outstanding Young Scholar Award", but the title has been changed to the present one.)
- The Best Paper Prize, International Computing and Combinatorics Conference, 2005.
- Inclusion of one paper in the very first volume of Discrete Mathematics - Editors' Choice, 1999.