Professor ZONG, Yongqiang
Department of Earth Sciences, Faculty of Science, HKU
- 3917 4695
- HOC308, Hui Oi Chow Science Building, The University of Hong Kong
- Environment, society and economics
- Natural harzards and mitigation
- Environmental science project
- Monsoon climate
- Environmental change
- Sea-level Coastal change
- Storm Flood hazards
- Tam CY, Zong Y, Kamaludin bH, Hamlee bI, Habibah bJ, Xiong H, Huang G, Sun Y, Wu PP, Zheng Z. 2018. A below-the-present late Holocene relative sea level and the glacial isostatic adjustment during the Holocene in the Malay Peninsula. Quaternary Science Reviews 201: 206-222.
- Xiong H, Zong Y, Qian P, Huang G, Fu S. 2018. Holocene sea-level history of the northern coast of South China Sea. Quaternary Science Reviews 194: 12-26.
- Liu T, Liu Y, Sun Q, Zong Y, Finlayson B, Chen Z. 2017. Early Holocene groundwater table fluctuations in relation to rice domestication in the middle Yangtze River basin, China. Quaternary Science Reviews 155: 79-85.
- Innes JB, Zong Y, Wang Z, Chen Z. 2014. Climatic and palaeoecological changes during the mid- to Late Holocene transition in eastern China: high-resolution pollen and non-pollen palynomorph analysis at Pingwang, Yangtze coastal lowlands. Quaternary Science Reviews 99: 164-175.
- Zong Y, Chen Z, Innes JB, Chen C, Wang Z, Wang H. 2007. Fire and flood management of coastal swamp enabled first rice paddy cultivation in east China. Nature 449, 459-462.