Dr. TONG, Angela Pui Ling
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, HKU
B.Sc., Ph.D. PCEd(HK)
- 3917 7918
- 602 Chong Yuet Ming Chemistry Building The University of Hong Kong Pokfulam Road Hong Kong
- General Chemistry
- Experimental Science
- Chemical Thermodynamics & Kinetics
- Capstone Course in Chemistry
- Chemistry Curriculum Development
- University Outstanding Teaching Award of the Teaching Excellence Award Scheme (2011)
- Faculty Award for Teaching Excellence (2010-2011)
- HKU SPACE 50th Anniversary Outstanding Teacher Award (2006)
- Report on "Development of a Holistic Chemistry 4-year Undergraduate Curriculum", Teaching Development Grant for 4-year Undergraduate Curriculum Reform, June 2011.
- Abstract and poster presentation on "Development of the New 4-Year Undergraduate Chemistry Curriculum using an Outcomes-based Approach at HKU" at Enhancing Learning Experiences in Higher Education: International Conference organized by CETL, the University of Hong Kong on 2 - 3 December 2010.
- Andrea Bernini, Ottavia Spiga, Vincenzo Venditti, Filippo Prischi, Mauro Botta, Gianluca Croce, Angela Pui-Ling Tong, Wing-Tak Wong, Neri Niccolai. "The use of a ditopic Gd(III) paramagnetic probe for investigating a-bungarotoxin surface accessibility." J.Inorg. Biochem, 2012, 112, 25-31.
- Angela Pui-Ling Tong, Wing-Tak Wong. "Synthesis, structure, and stability studies of dimeric Gadolinium(III) Complexes Containing Cyclic Polyaminopolycarboxylic Bisamide Ligands." Inorg. Chem. Commun. 2008, 11, 1323-1326.
- Andrea Bernini, Ottavia Spiga, Vincenzo Venditti, Filippo Prischi, Luisa Bracci, Angela Pui-Ling Tong, Wing- Tak Wong, Neri Niccolai. "NMR Studies of Lysozyme Surface Accessibility by Using Different Paramagnetic Relaxation Probes." J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2006, 128, 9290-9291.